After watching Avengers Endgame, many of the fans were sad because of the death of Natasha Romanoff aka Scarlett Johansson, if you are one amongst the fans then you would possibly be surprised to listen to that Natasha Romanoff hasn’t left the MCU world and can soon return for a replacement movie.
It’s also been confirmed that she is going to come back in the film, a black widow which is said to release this year. Here are full details and updates about the release date and cast of black widow movie.
Who all are in the cast of Black Widow?
- Scarlett will reprise her role together among the main casts, so undoubtedly, the movie will mainly focus on her.
- The marvel fans will surely be excited to grasp about the casts. So, as mentioned, we’ll see Scarlett Johansson appear as Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow.
- Another significant news we came through was that we might get to ascertain two Natasha Romanoff’s within the movie.
- Other casts like David Harbour as Alanovich Shostakov aka Red Guardian, Florence Pugh as Yelena Belova (the second Black Widow).
- O-T Fagbenle as Mason and Rachel Weisz as Melina is confirmed to be included within the cast members list for black widow movie.
When the black widow will release?
Well, for the people that don’t know the movie initially was ready to form its way to theatres on the 1st May this year. Still, Disney had to drag the film from its release schedules because of the outbreak of the coronavirus pandemic and therefore the shutting down of movie theatres across the globe.
The news is official. But, if the condition of this pandemic remains an equivalent or perhaps gets worse, Disney and Marvel eventually there’s no way rather than delaying the film furthermore.
What is the plot of the story?
She is a Russian operative in the Black Widow movie and so they have some history together themselves. There is also a dynamic that evolves where ever she has gone beyond in terms of joining the Avengers and his reactions to that.
There is also the Budapest storyline, that’s revealed to dominate the film in reports from the reel shown at San Diego Comic-Con. The storyline around the Budapest is often traced back to the primary Avengers-movie, and has since then been used heavily as some extent of reference – and sometimes some kind of inside joke – for the pair. It now seems like a black widow is about to reveal the much-debated happenings within the city and shed some light on what really went on.
Is there any trailer?
The trailer is available on youtube. Avengers fans can have a look at the trailer and get excited for the Black Widow movie as it will release soon.