- 2019: Arewa Youths To Conduct Mock Election For Northern Presidential HopefulS
- 19-year-old Girl Stabs Lover Five Times During Sex
- Corruption: We’ll Recover All Looted Funds, Special Investigator Assures Read More at: https://leadership.ng/2018/04/23/corruption-well-recover-all-looted-funds-special-investigator-assures/
- IMF worried about Nigeria’s ability to service external loans
- Transgender Weightlifter Withdraws From Commonwealth Games
The management of the Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) has approved an additional uniform that will give officers and men variety that can be worn depending on the weather and assignment to be executed. The additional uniform which was officially presented to the public by the acting deputy comptroller-general of Customs in charge of Tariff and Trade, Isa Talatu Mairo and the Service Public Relations Officer, DC Joseph Attah, has white atop the usual ash coloured trouser with a tie to match. The NCS said officers and men working in offices, airport and especially during hot weather will find it easy and more comfortable to wear the uniform on duty, Attah said in a statement yesterday. ‘‘For the avoidance of doubt, this is not a change of uniform but an addition to give officers and men variety of official wears,” he cautioned. The white top which can either be long or short sleeve is part of the ongoing reforms aimed at giving officers additional outlook that befits a Service operating on high integrity standard, according to the report. While giving his nod for the official use of the new uniform, the comptroller General of Customs, Col, Hameed Ibrahim Ali (Rtd) expressed the hope that the additional wear will help shore up the Service image as well as provide more comfort for operatives at certain time and in appropriate assignment to increase productivity.