- 2019: Arewa Youths To Conduct Mock Election For Northern Presidential HopefulS
- 19-year-old Girl Stabs Lover Five Times During Sex
- Corruption: We’ll Recover All Looted Funds, Special Investigator Assures Read More at: https://leadership.ng/2018/04/23/corruption-well-recover-all-looted-funds-special-investigator-assures/
- IMF worried about Nigeria’s ability to service external loans
- Transgender Weightlifter Withdraws From Commonwealth Games
Popular Nigerian singer, Olamide Baddo has just announced that he is about to release a song with newly evicted big brother naija housemate Teddy A. Many ‘doors’ seems to be opening for the former housemate as many celebrities have indicated interest in working with him, from musician Iyanya, former housemate Bisola to even fashionista Noble Igwe.
Meanwhile, the ‘science student’ crooner shared a picture of himself and his young son Batifeori rocking matching hairstyle, giving us some daddy and son goals. Olamide who is in the habit of flaunting his son on social media, has got his son’s hair styled just like his. The self acclaimed king of the street shared the photo on his Instagram page.