- 2019: Arewa Youths To Conduct Mock Election For Northern Presidential HopefulS
- 19-year-old Girl Stabs Lover Five Times During Sex
- Corruption: We’ll Recover All Looted Funds, Special Investigator Assures Read More at: https://leadership.ng/2018/04/23/corruption-well-recover-all-looted-funds-special-investigator-assures/
- IMF worried about Nigeria’s ability to service external loans
- Transgender Weightlifter Withdraws From Commonwealth Games
Governor of Kogi State, Alh Yahaya Bello has pledged to deliver more impactful rural development to express the mission of All Progressives Congress, (APC), into the democratic governance, in Kogi and Nigeria in general. Bello stated this yesterday at Anyigba in Dekina local government during the inauguration of empowerment program embarked upon by Hon. Hassan Abdullahi, member representing Dekina/Okura state constituency in the House of Assembly. Represented by the special adviser on local government and chieftaincy affairs, Hon Abdullahi Ohiare, Governor Bello stated that government was not oblivious of the present predicament but wants to ensure that right thing goes to the right at the right time. Speaking earlier at the occasion, the chief host, Hon Hassan Abdullahi reinstated his earlier pledges as contained in his manifesto that he would leave the Assembly if he could not meet the yearnings and aspirations of his constituency. He maintained that the general atmosphere calls for everyone to be cautious about seeking white collar jobs which has become very elusive and be more devoted to the one at hand, urging individuals to be acquainted with the little one they can lay their hands upon. The lawmaker who eulogized the executive for giving him the opportunity to perform the feat of empowering his constituents also pointed out that the governor had the capacity to take all along if given enough time to work.