- 2019: Arewa Youths To Conduct Mock Election For Northern Presidential HopefulS
- 19-year-old Girl Stabs Lover Five Times During Sex
- Corruption: We’ll Recover All Looted Funds, Special Investigator Assures Read More at: https://leadership.ng/2018/04/23/corruption-well-recover-all-looted-funds-special-investigator-assures/
- IMF worried about Nigeria’s ability to service external loans
- Transgender Weightlifter Withdraws From Commonwealth Games
He said “God is the giver of power and decider of destiny and no man born of a woman can stop my ambition.
“I think that from the wealth of my experience as a seasoned administrator both in public and private sectors, I am the most qualified to take Imo state to the next level.’’
Madumere, however, revealed that the “greatest opposition’’ to his ambition was from people he nurtured politically.
He said he was betrayed by people he brought into politics, but stressed that no level of betrayal or sabotage could stop him from the governorship race.
Okorocha had some weeks ago announced in the state that his son in-law and current Chief of Staff to him, Mr Uche Nwosu, would succeed him as governor in 2019.