- Julius Berger Declares N3.7bn PBT, N1.32bn Dividend Read More at: http://leadership.ng/2018/03/20/julius-berger-declares-n3-7bn-pbt-n1-32bn-dividend/
- Russia says spy poison claim against Sweden ‘just a guess’
- N5.9bn Missing CPS Funds Linked To Private Accounts – Niger Dep Gov
- Europe Based Nigerian Prostitute Begs Madam For Her Freedom On Social Media
- Ronaldo Reignites Top Scorer Race In Spain
24 players to camp for final preparation for the forthcoming World T-20 Sub-Regional Qualifiers slated for Lagos. The players, who were selected from the 33 players that took part in the first phase camp exercise held in Lagos last month, have been told to resume at their regular camp sites in Lagos on Sunday, March 11, 2018. The invited players are Seye Olympio, Ademola Onikoyi, Joshua Ayannaike, Chimezie Onwuzulike, Adu Bimbo, Isaac Okpe, Friday Udoh and Leke Oyede. Also on the list are Sulaiman Runsewe, Daniel Ajekun, Isaac Danladi, Vincent Adewoye, Danladi Gim, Taiwo Mohammed, Sylvester Okpe and Ayo Mene-Ejegi. Others are Chibuike Iteogu, Chima Akachukwu, Kunle Awosanmi, Sesan Adedeji, Osita Onwuzulike,Samson Simon, Seun Adeboro and Ovie Osuaso. The 24 players made the cut from the original 33 that was invited for the first Phase camp in February. The World T-20 Sub-Regional Qualifiers slated to hold April 12 to 22 at the prestigious Tafawa Balewa oval, Lagos would feature Nigeria, Ghana, Gambia and Sierra Leone. The 10-day event would play on double round robin format.