- Julius Berger Declares N3.7bn PBT, N1.32bn Dividend Read More at: http://leadership.ng/2018/03/20/julius-berger-declares-n3-7bn-pbt-n1-32bn-dividend/
- Russia says spy poison claim against Sweden ‘just a guess’
- N5.9bn Missing CPS Funds Linked To Private Accounts – Niger Dep Gov
- Europe Based Nigerian Prostitute Begs Madam For Her Freedom On Social Media
- Ronaldo Reignites Top Scorer Race In Spain
Mavin act Reekado Banks has declared that as long as he is making money from his music, he is not interested in anyone’s credit for his musical prowess. The singer made this statement in a recent tweet in response to a concern fan who feels Reekado Banks deserves more credit for his efforts on the song “LIKE” featuring Tiwa Savage and Fiokee.
A twitter user who appears to be a Reekaddict said he is not happy with the way Reekado Banks is not getting more accolades on the song LIKE than he is getting now. See His Tweet Below; In a response tweet that looks like shun, Reekado Banks stated that everyone including his concerned fan should hold whatever credit they think he deserved for the song as he cares more about the weight of his bank account.