- 2019: Arewa Youths To Conduct Mock Election For Northern Presidential HopefulS
- 19-year-old Girl Stabs Lover Five Times During Sex
- Corruption: We’ll Recover All Looted Funds, Special Investigator Assures Read More at: https://leadership.ng/2018/04/23/corruption-well-recover-all-looted-funds-special-investigator-assures/
- IMF worried about Nigeria’s ability to service external loans
- Transgender Weightlifter Withdraws From Commonwealth Games
How Floyd Mayweather spends his money: There’s a reason why boxer Floyd Mayweather is nicknamed “Money.” For one, he rakes in extraordinary fees for his boxing matches, winning world titles in five different weight classes and retiring with an astonishing record of 50 wins to 0 losses, beating a record set by the great Rocky Marciano. However, Mayweather also spends money at an extraordinary speed and is known for his extravagant lifestyle and his social media photos with piles of hundred dollar bills. It’s no wonder that in 2017, Mayweather was enticed back into the ring for the most expensive boxing match ever—fighting Irish UFC athlete, Conor McGregor, in Las Vegas. Mayweather won the fight, taking home a $100 million prize, but that was only part of his take-home pay for ten rounds of action. Both fighters would also have received a portion of the pay-per-view fees—the fight was bought by 4.3 million people in the U.S., generating over $600 million.