- Julius Berger Declares N3.7bn PBT, N1.32bn Dividend Read More at: http://leadership.ng/2018/03/20/julius-berger-declares-n3-7bn-pbt-n1-32bn-dividend/
- Russia says spy poison claim against Sweden ‘just a guess’
- N5.9bn Missing CPS Funds Linked To Private Accounts – Niger Dep Gov
- Europe Based Nigerian Prostitute Begs Madam For Her Freedom On Social Media
- Ronaldo Reignites Top Scorer Race In Spain
Chairman of Gwagwalada area council, Hon. Adamu Mustapha Danze has commended the Nigerian judiciary for fairness and equity. Danze made the commendation while reacting to the judgment of the FCT Area Council Election Petition Tribunal that again upheld his election as the duly elected chairman of the council. He said that the judgment demonstrates that the Nigerian judiciary,under the present administration, is truly the last hope for the common man, irrespective of his status or where he comes from. Danze added that the judgment simply means that as a politician,irrespective of political platform, you can be protected, adding thatit has also confirmed the decision of the electorate of Gwagwalada area council. The council chairman also extended hands of fellowship to his opponent to come and join him so that collectively they can develop the area council, just as he called on his supporters and the entire residents to continue to be law abiding citizens for the continued rapid development of the area council. LEADERSHIP gathered that the Federal Capital Territory Election Tribunal had struck out a case, challenging the election of the Gwagwalada area council chairman for lack of merit.