- 2019: Arewa Youths To Conduct Mock Election For Northern Presidential HopefulS
- 19-year-old Girl Stabs Lover Five Times During Sex
- Corruption: We’ll Recover All Looted Funds, Special Investigator Assures Read More at: https://leadership.ng/2018/04/23/corruption-well-recover-all-looted-funds-special-investigator-assures/
- IMF worried about Nigeria’s ability to service external loans
- Transgender Weightlifter Withdraws From Commonwealth Games
Michael Phelps shared a photo on Instagram Tuesday revealing that he and wife Nicole Johnson are expecting their second child together.
“Number 2 on the way!!!!” Phelps captioned the cute photo of Nicole holding their 1-year-old son, Boomer. “So excited!! Wonder if it’s a boy or a girl??”
Johnson also shared the same snap, which she captioned, “Lil mans going to be a Big Brother!!!”
Boomer became a social media sensation when he was born during the hype of 2016 Rio Olympics, where Phelps ends a record-breaking career with 23 Olympic gold medals under his belt.
“One of the coolest things about being a father going into Rio is that our firstborn has the chance to see my last race ever,” Michael told Us Weekly before the completion started. “I’m excited to have a lot of photos and to share the moments and memories with him growing up as a kid.”
The couple have been married since June 2016. Last October, the 32-year-old Olympian hinted at wanting to have another child during a Facebook Live video, in which he also confirmed their secret marriage, ET reports.
“Just because,” he said referring to the decision of keeping the wedding news private. “Gotta always have something, guys. Thank you for the beautiful comment. Baby number two may be coming soon. Who knows, though?”