- 2019: Arewa Youths To Conduct Mock Election For Northern Presidential HopefulS
- 19-year-old Girl Stabs Lover Five Times During Sex
- Corruption: We’ll Recover All Looted Funds, Special Investigator Assures Read More at: https://leadership.ng/2018/04/23/corruption-well-recover-all-looted-funds-special-investigator-assures/
- IMF worried about Nigeria’s ability to service external loans
- Transgender Weightlifter Withdraws From Commonwealth Games
The EU’s Brexit chief says it needs the UK’s positions on all issues and that it must start negotiating seriously.
Speaking as the third round of Brexit talks began in Brussels, Michel Barnier voiced “concern” that time was passing quickly before the Article 50 deadline.
Brexit secretary David Davis responded that progress required flexibility and imagination on both sides.