- 2019: Arewa Youths To Conduct Mock Election For Northern Presidential HopefulS
- 19-year-old Girl Stabs Lover Five Times During Sex
- Corruption: We’ll Recover All Looted Funds, Special Investigator Assures Read More at: https://leadership.ng/2018/04/23/corruption-well-recover-all-looted-funds-special-investigator-assures/
- IMF worried about Nigeria’s ability to service external loans
- Transgender Weightlifter Withdraws From Commonwealth Games
In the latest installment of their fluctuating drama, the reality star and sock designer shared his youngest sister’s real cell phone number as a ploy to get back at her. For what? It seems they were arguing after his pregnant fiancée, Blac Chyna, was not invited to a baby shower the Kardashians were holding in his honor.
“Didn’t invite the Mother of my child to a baby shower you all were trying to throw for me ? You all must have lost your damn minds,” he wrote after sharing Jenner’s digits and clarifying his account had not been hacked.
While Jenner has since changed her number, their ongoing beef is far from new and sparked as a result of Rob’s personal connection to Chyna.
As is common Kardashian knowledge by now, Kylie’s longtime boyfriend, Tyga, was previously engaged to Chyna and is the father of her first child, son King Cairo. After Kylie and Tyga officially became an item, the women digitally flung shade at each other—Chyna poking fun at Kylie’s plump pout while Kylie seemingly mimicked one of Chyna’s monochrome outfits.
“Everything with Rob, I always try to be super calm but I was just like in a mood,” Kourtney told her makeup artist Mario on Keeping Up With the Kardashians. “So I was gonna call Chyna and then Kylie was like, ‘No just call Rob, it’s too crazy to call Chyna.’ And I’m like I don’t want to yell at a pregnant person.”
While it turned out to be an empty threat, we have not yet learned why Rob took aim at Kylie instead of all of his sisters this time around for Chyna’s recent missing invitation.